Bilingual People Language Recruitment Fair - Less than 1 week left to go!
Croke Park Stadium, Dublin – 31st May
Limited amount of e-tickets remaining!
Make a date in your diary to visit the Bilingual People International Language Recruitment fair to take place on the 31st May at Croke Park Stadium, Dublin.
As always, this will be our biggest event in Ireland for 2014, offering you a chance to meet and discuss employment opportunities with some of the largest recruiters in Ireland and also across Europe Face to Face.
The event offers bilingual and multilingual professionals access to hundreds of available positions from leading international companies and recruitment agencies based in Dublin, throughout Ireland and across Europe, in employment sectors such as Customer Service, Accountancy & Finance, IT, Sales, Marketing and Translating/Interpreting, plus many more.
Most popular languages in demand for this year’s Bilingual People Dublin fair are German, Dutch, French, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian plus many more!
Confirmed exhibitors include:
ZIW GmbH (Germany)
GI Group (Italy)
Top Language Jobs (Europe Wide)
Delegate International Recruitment (Europe Wide)
Storage Craft (Ireland)
… and more
Reasons why you shouldn’t miss the Bilingual People Fair in Dublin:
• Meet Local and International companies that are interested in recruiting for people with language skills, both for positions in Dublin, throughout Ireland, and also throughout Europe.
• Apply and discuss opportunities for a wide range of positions across many industry specifications including Sales, Customer Service, IT, Tech Support, Accountancy/Finance, Marketing and many more
• You will be able to meet leading employers as well as Recruitment Agencies under one roof, saving you time and energy when looking for your new job!
• You will be able to talk to leading employers and agencies face-to-face and discuss a wide range of employment opportunities.
• Companies and Recruitment Agencies will be conducting interviews hoping to hire staff shortly after the event
• Bring your CV - this is essential and will be requested by most companies and recruitment agencies if you are interested in applying for active jobs
• Attend various presentations and seminars throughout the day which will be aimed at given you advice on finding your perfect career.
When and Where
The Fair will be held at Croke Park Stadium, Dublin on the 31st May – for one day only.
With less than one week to go and due to popularity, there are a limited amount of e-tickets remaining for this event. For more information and to claim your FREE e-ticket whilst they are available, please use this link:
We look forward to seeing you at the event!