PKF are currently recruiting for our September 2016 intake Graduate Program. We are recruiting for a number of graduate positions. PKF are based in Harold’s Cross in Dublin. We have ambitious plans to significantly grow our business and expand our service offerings in Ireland over the next five years and are looking for high achieving candidates who share our vision to progress their careers with our firm.
The PKF Graduate programme will provide you with some of the best training and work experience available from a top 20 Audit & Tax practice. You will experience first-hand the workings of a professional services organisation.
We are looking for career focused students to join the programme who:
• Expect to achieve at least a 2.1 or higher honours degree.
• Want to pursue a career in audit OR taxation.
• Have strong problem solving and excellent verbal & written communication capabilities.
• Strive to continually improve and deliver quality.
• Have the ability to multi task, prioritise and manage change successfully.
• Have the ability to work as part of a team of professionals, or independently if so required.
A competitive salary together with full educational support will be offered to the successful candidate.
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our careers page; http://pkf.ie/careers/